Saturday, February 25, 2012

Getting Ready

Our house is getting more and more ready for our little one!

Today the plan is to get my mom's room ready.  We need to move out our office furniture, move in a futon, and find something like a dresser for her to put clothes in.

I'd also like to deep clean my bathrooms.

Lance needs to hang up the super cute shelf I painted!


The colors match the dresser I painted.


Her room isn't quite organized... but it's really close!

Oh, and we need to pack our bag for the hospital.

I'm feeling great! I think Lily has dropped a bit because my pelvic pain has worsened. A lot.

I'd like a pedicure, but my feet are so swollen I'm afraid they'll be grossed out.  On the other hand, maybe there are people out there with feet that are more gross.  Or maybe they don't care because they're getting paid.  I should just do it.  I'd feel better about my toes that I can't really reach, comfortably.

Oh, and we're purchasing a car seat and stroller today.

Here is a picture that is two months old, but I like it... because that's the last time I looked pretty cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment