Sunday, February 19, 2012

Watermelon?

My baby bump ticker says Lily is the size of a watermelon.  I don't think so.

Anyhow, I'm feeling much better today.  I got to talk to some family members at this lovely shower that Katie threw for me.  Thanks Katie!

I realized that my mom is going to be here for four weeks, and maybe I'll be wanting her to get out and away for a while.

In other news, nesting has hit, full blown.  I have sanitized every surface in my kitchen, and Lance shampooed all of our carpets upstairs.  I still have a lot to do, but I'm trying to start with one room, get it perfect, then move on to the next room.

Maybe I'll go into labor tomorrow!

Considering how amazing I feel right now, I doubt I'll be going into labor any time soon.  Lily will probably be a week late.

I have no back pain. My pelvic pain is now bearable...  maybe I've just gotten used to it.

Anyway.  My break is over.  Back to cleaning!

No comments:

Post a Comment