Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Ugly

Can someone please tell me why my arms, legs and face have to be fat?  That's just mean.

I have never in my life had to lose weight, and I'm afraid I won't be able to.

Yes, I love exercise. I hate dieting.  Losing weight is more about diet than it is about exercise.  You can exercise all you want, but if you're eating crap it won't do you much good.  This is a real concern for me.  I am way too concerned about my looks, I know.

I've been fat for months now, and I'm afraid it won't ever go away.  Ugh, it's so ugly! It just needs to go away!

Being pregnant for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's, and Valentine's Day was a bad idea.  What do all of those holidays have in common?  Junk food.  Garbage. Over eating.

I'm seriously considering starting up Insanity before Lily is born.  Maybe it will put me into labor.

Sometimes I edit what I'd really like to say on here.  But not today.  This is how I feel.  I feel ugly.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jenn,
    I haven't been on Blogger in a long time, so I am just catching up on everything. I have to say I love your honesty on here. Pregnancy is not always (never) an easy thing. I think you just have to remember that as hard as anything may be that comes your way, you will grow and be cooler for it. You're going to be an awesome mom, I can tell already! (Especially if you stick to that 'eat it or starve' rule for dinner, I had that rule, it as harder to remember than I thought it would be because you end up loving your kids soo much). Anyway, I'm so excited for you, the first birth is so special, even the bad parts, because in hindsight the bad parts turn out kinda funny as you become more experienced. Just hang in there, and never be afraid to let the baby cry for a few minutes if you need step out of the room and take a "moment". Late nights with no sleep and a crying baby can be really tough, just walk away when you need to. Just make sure Lance knows what you're doing so he doesn't have to wonder why she's crying ;-)
    Hope this helps, it may not fit your philosophies, so take what you like and leave the rest. Can't wait to see pictures of Lily!!!

    ReplyDelete