Sunday, May 20, 2012

Blessing Day

Lily was blessed two weeks ago, but I just now uploaded the pictures from my camera.

All morning long I could tell that Lance was pretty nervous.  Lily was being extremely fussy.  Lance was worried that she would cry through the whole thing.

We got her in her beautiful blessing dress that Lance's sister, Laura got for us. She looked so beautiful.




Lance gave her such a beautiful blessing, and she slept through it. :-)  It was great.

While I was sad that my parents and sisters couldn't be there, I was extremely happy about the people who could come.  In the circle was Lance, my Grandpa Billington, my Uncle Rick, my older brother Eric, my younger brother Jared, and our friend Steve.  Lance's sisters and their families, my friend Sierra and her family, and also some other friends of Lance's from his work were all there to support us.

It was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment