Sunday, May 20, 2012

Cool Stuff

I got this totally awesome gift for Mother's Day.

It's an ice cream maker attachment for my KitchenAid!  I'm super excited!! (That's why I put TWO exclamation points.)

Today I went out and bought ingredients to make cheesecake ice cream.

Oh yes.  Be jealous.

But don't really be jealous.  Come on over and enjoy it with us!

Today  I saw What to Expect When You're Expecting.  It was so good!  It actually made me miss being pregnant.  I think I had a really easy pregnancy.  The delivery and recovery part is a different story, but pregnancy was easy.

I just loved how the movie showed how different everyone's pregnancies and labors are.  And every single one is beautiful and magical in its own way.

Best of all, they bring us little angels.


No comments:

Post a Comment