Monday, May 28, 2012

Brazil Butt Lift - Day 1

I am so out of shape!  It frustrates me to no end.  That's why I'm doing this, right?  Right.

This program is fun.  You decide which booty problem you have and then the workout schedule is customized to your issues.

I couldn't decide which booty issue I had, but I went with "Too big".


So my workout today was Bum Bum (pronounced Boom Boom).  It was fun but it was difficult.  It was a lot of cardio, which I am terrible at.  I had to stop a lot to ease the burning in my boom boom. :-) But, I got through it, and next time this same video rolls around I'll push harder and rest less.

I like how Leandro says, "Don't settle for less!"  When he first said it I thought, "What the heck is he talking about?"  I'm still not quite sure, but I'll take it as - do the moves correctly, don't settle for a less than correct move.  I dunno.

Anyway, today was hard and tomorrow will be harder because I'm SURE I will be sore. I have to start somewhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment