Monday, August 13, 2012

Guess What? I have PICTURES!

My baby girl is growing up.  It makes me sad.  She no longer stays in one spot on the floor.  She's not crawling, but she somehow rolls and scoots her way from one side of the room to the other.  I'll put her to bed one way, and when she wakes up she's completely turned around and rotated.  So stinking cute!

Sometimes she does this:


And then when she wakes up she's extremely upset because she can't get her foot back in the crib.  I thnk it's cute... and funny.  She moves around so much when she sleeps, it's crazy.


That toy behind her his wonderful.  She'll wake up and start playing with it, sometimes for 30 minutes before starting to cry.  True story.

She sucks her thumb now too.  Usually she does it when she's trying to go to sleep (self soothing, so nice!), or sometimes while I'm feeding her.  I can't quite figure that one out.  Or if we give her a taste of our food, she'll stick her thumb in there too.  It's pretty dang cute.






I apologize for the decolletage... I try to cover them... really.

She's started jabbering more now.  Instead of just mumumumumum or EEEEAAAA it's like... a language or something. I can't really describe it, but she sure thinks she talking!  If she's in her bouncy toy, she'll shout things at the doggies. Oh my goodness, I love it!  We must get it on video.







The light we're holding is actually a flashlight.  But I like to pretend it's a magic wand.  Lily casts spells.  She's quite good at them.


She's almost able to sit up by herself.  In this picture she had just woken up from a nap... I love her sleepy face!




When she's tired she will just stare at you.  Like the picture above.  I love it.  It makes me want to just snuggle her.



She asked me to paint her nails to match mine.

Ok, I made that up.  But it's cute!  PS: How does my baby have tanner skin than I do?!

2 comments: