Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Not Nice

I am not a nice person.

When I read through Facebook posts, I have loads of negative thoughts fill my mind. For example, I just had to restrain myself from telling someone they have a huge ego.

For the record, they do have a huge ego.  And I still want to tell them that.

I often have to restrain myself from posting less than kind remarks.  So many people just rub me the wrong way.

And I'm tired.  I get grumpy when I'm tired.  Who doesn't?



So, Lance joined another softball league this fall after promising me he wouldn't.

(insert less than kind comment here)

Today he called me and said his first game was today.  And that it was in fact two games.

(insert less than kind comment here)

Then he told me his mother would be coming down to watch Lily here while he plays.

(insert less than kind comment here)


I like my mother in law.  I do not like people watching my child while I'm here.  Why?  Because they don't really watch her.  I still have to do everything.  She starts crying and they look at me for help.

Please, just pretend I'm not here.  I don't have time to work and take care of her, hence why I'm working at night while Lance SHOULD be home anyway!

ARRGGH. I could freakin' scream right now.   Why doesn't Lance get it?  Besides, would he want to work, and have my mother come over and be home alone with him and Lily?  I think not.  Why is it OK for him to do that to me?

My plan is to put in my headphones, and REALLY tune out everything.  Seriously, pretend I'm not here.  I might as well be in the office, because that's how much interaction I get to have with my family while I'm working here.

The benefits to working at home?
-Being able to pump while I work and bare it all without anyone caring.
-Being able to kiss my baby goodnight.
-Not having to pack up Lily's things, get her in the car, and drive for an hour to work, to switch off with Lance, who, by the way, gets off of work 15-20 minutes AFTER I'm supposed to have started.
-Not having to drive home at 3am.

I do not get to stop and take a break whenever I please.

Thank you, and good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment