Monday, August 13, 2012

Style Rut

That's what I'm in.  I'm in this awkward position of wanting to buy new clothes, but not wanting to shop or see my reflection in the mirror.

Which, by the way is getting better, it is.  But, I still long for my pre-prego figure. *sigh*

I had an epiphany the other day.  I was thinking, "Man, all my clothes are cute shirts and jeans.  I need to change it up.  Maybe when I'm skinny again, I'll change it up."

Then I thought,

"If I'm not willing to change it now, why would I be willing to change it later?"

So, Saturday I went on a quest to change my style.

This was what I wanted:
Ankle length, coral skinny jeans.

So super cute!

Though not exactly in Hanna’s colors, it is the same jacket by the same designer. If my opinion counts for anything, it’s still a great jacket in those colors.

BCBC Max Azria - Natalia cropped Jacket - $160.80

 This jacket is insane, but I absolutely love it.


And a cute lace T-shirt.  I actually already have one, but it's currently too tiny.


Also, I doubt I would ever wear these three pieces together... but I was trying to think out of the box.

What did I end up with?



This top in a nice green color.  And...


And that tank in purple.


Way to go out of the box, Jenn.

No comments:

Post a Comment