Friday, August 17, 2012

Love Me Some Hair

I got off work at 1am tonight!  WOOHOO!  I should go to bed, right?  Right.

But first... My hair.  It needs a change.

http://www.iknowhair.com/wp-content/uploads/hairstyles-2011-short-hair-women-1.jpg

I think I shall go with this hair cut.  It's not super different than what I'm currently rocking.  It's long enough that I won't feel self conscious about my face not being as thin as "normal" for me.  Also, this person's hair is quite thin, which means this will look good on my thin hair.  It has texture, which I love, but it's not too drastic.

Am I over analyzing?  Maybe, if you're not in to hair. :-P  I love hair.  I love changing my hair.  I love trying new things.

I told Kellyanne, my hair stylist, that when I get back to my pre-pregnancy weight, I will let her do whatever she would like with my hair.  I completely trust her.

I'm secretly hoping for this:

http://www.hairfinder.com/markwoolley/pixie-cut.jpg

But at the same time, I'm dreading that.  It's an odd sensation, really.  I've always wanted to rock a sexy pixie, however, I'm quite self conscious about my nose, and whether or not it is feminine enough to rock a short hair cut.

Super short hair cuts are for people who have girly faces.

But then you look at this model, and she has a strong jaw line, which is kind of a masculine feature.  So, I dunno.  She's hot nonetheless.

Now color...  I've been doing red lately, with some "secret" blonde pieces underneath.  Secret blonde pieces like this, sorta...



Brooke Burke Charvet - Dancing with the Stars Season 14 Episode 16

Brooke has that blonde piece in her hair. I thought that was pretty cool.

I don't think I'll change that.

Well, it's almost 1:30 now, so I'm going to go to bed.  Maybe I'll get 8 hours of sleep!


Oh my gosh, I forgot that it's the weekend.


BOOYAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment