Thursday, July 25, 2013

Photos of My Surroundings

Layla modeling the deck. Bug spray (on the table) is a must... there are lots of mosquitoes because of all the moisture. My dad called the Mosquito Authority a couple days after we arrived and I haven't seen any since they came and sprayed.

Their driveway is very long. That's our car sitting there...  Notice they have two green trash cans, and one blue trash can. Recycling is required here, so you must separate recyclables from trash. I think that is awesome!

This is the backyard. It is enormous! That dog is Carita. She is such a sweet heart. My dad's car is down by the shed because he was giving it an oil change when I took this picture. My "office" is in the room at the top of the stairs.  Also... lots of trees!  It feels like camping.

Another view of the shed.

This is the backyard from next to the shed.

No comments:

Post a Comment