Monday, February 17, 2014

Ipsy December and January

I never wrote about my awesome December and January glam bags!  February's will be here soon.

So, I won't go in depth about these, but here's what I got:

December Ipsy Glam Bag

I never took pictures of my December bag. But here's a screen shot of my Ipsy glamroom that shows what I received:


The glam room shows you the products you will be receiving, but if there are color variations, it doesn't tell you what color you'll be receiving.

The bag is adorable! I love the shiny black.

I got the Pop Beauty eye shadow in the black/silver/white trio instead of the brown trio shown.

I got the Be a Bombshell stick on Flustered, which was pretty red. I ended up giving it to a girl I visit teach for her birthday.  I would have used it, though. I'm thinking about purchasing a reddish-colored blush.

I got the NYX lipstick in a pinky nude color, that is really cute and natural looking. I wear it often.

I do not like the Andrea strip lashes at all. They are way too thick and fake looking.  I have them in a stash to trade with someone.

I already traded the Starrily nail polish.  Gold and black just doesn't appeal to me.  I got a hot pink nail polish out of the trade.


January Ipsy Glam Bag



January's bag was really god.

I love the Yaby foundation.  The color was a little yellow for me, but it actually looks pretty good on my skin.  It lasts a long time, and looks like natural skin instead of cakey makeup.  At the end of the day I expected it to be gone, but it was still there.  I was very impressed!

Yaby Foundation in Buff.


I'm not a fan of the face wipes. I was excited to try them since they are pomegranate scented, but it smells really fake.

I'm also not a fan of the Nourish Organic face lotion. It smells really nice, but it's not moisturizing enough for my dry skin.  My skin soaks it right up, and then still feels dry right after, as if it's craving more.

The Mica Beauty tinted lip balm is good. It's actually a lip stick, rather than a lip balm. It is very pigmented.

Mica Beauty Tinted Lip Balm in Natural

Mica Beauty Tinted Lip Balm in Natural

I don't really use the foundation brush. I already had a foundation brush, but I never used that one either. I just prefer my fingers. I find it faster and easier to blend.  I also hate cleaning foundation brushes. It seems like I can never get all of the foundation out of it.  Gross.

The January bag wasn't very cute. It has silhouettes of products on it. I use it for my eye shadow primers and face primers.


My February glam room is looking awesome! But my bag is delayed due to Snowmageddon or Snowpocalypse.  Hopefully it gets here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment