Wednesday, February 12, 2014

More From the Past Week

I forgot to mention the best part about last week!


We got to go to the temple! My mom watched Lily, and I asked to start work a little later, so Lance and I could go to dinner and the temple. It just so happened to also be ward temple night, which we didn't know until a couple hours before we left.  So that was cool.

Gorgeous temple!  It reminds me of the Timpanogos temple, only slightly smaller.  And with palm trees instead of mountains.

While both palm trees and mountains are beautiful for different reasons, I'd say I like this temple better. Florida sunsets are one of my most favorite things about living here. Add palm trees and a gorgeous temple to that picture and, AGH! I just want to stay there forever!

For dinner went to Panera Bread.

Panera Bread is over rated and over priced.  It doen't even come close to Kneaders or Zupas.  I ordered a salad and Lance orderd a sandwich and it was $20.  It was worth probably $5.

Ugh, someone PLEASE bring me some real comfort food restaurants!

And Cafe Rio.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment