Monday, February 24, 2014

Lots of Pictures from November to Now

Lance put all of the pictures from his phone onto the computer, so here's a little photo journey of the past few months.

When we first moved in we had pretty close to nothing.  We needed to buy all new pantry staples, some cooking utensils, and cleaning supplies, so we visited a nearby dollar store.   This is Lily falling in love with a little bear she found there.



Before Lance got a job we were at Disney parks practically every day.  Man, those were some fun times!  Lily always pointed at the Carousel so I finally took her on it. She was not disappointed.


One of our favorite rides at Magic Kingdom is the People Mover. Lily can wiggle as much as she wants, and as long as she doesn't go over the edge of the cart, she will be fine!


We're on the second floor, but our stairs are inside the apartment. I don't remember what we were doing when this picture was taken, but Lily looks so cute!  I think this was around Thanksgiving because of the leaves wrapped around the banister in the upper left corner of the picture.

 
This was on the Triceratops Spin at Animal Kingdom. It's the same as Dumbo or the Magic Carpets or the Astro Orbiter.  Those are all basically the same ride with different themes.


Look at that little stinker and her "kickle" (pickle). Such a cutie!


This is what I look like on Sundays.  Well, on the days when I got off work at 3am and had to get up for church at 7am.  It was a few weeks in a row there for a while, but lately I've been able to get off at midnight or 1am on Sunday morning, so it's getting better.
 
Also, never mind our ghetto futon couch and camping chairs in the background.  I can't bring myself to buy a nice couch since I'm not too fond of our apartment.  Why buy nice furniture that you're just going to have to move in a few months?



Here we are on Christmas. It was a good Christmas.

I don't remember where this was, but I think it was a restaurant.


This was the first time I did her hair in pig tails!  And she left them in! It's a miracle.  She likes to play on my Nook. I bought a few little games for her to play on there, so it can keep her entertained for a while!


This is me not wanting my picture taken, at Hard Rock Cafe Tampa.


...Since I didn't post any pictures of myself from Apollo Beach, Tampa.


Enjoying the ocean breeze!

Daddy dressed up our little chef.

Waiting for our reservation at the Biergarden at Epcot.


Inside the Biergarden at Epcot. Lily had a great time!

Here's Lily before church yesterday. Getting so big!

No comments:

Post a Comment