Friday, June 21, 2013

ipsy July Glam Bag - Sneak Peeks

June 21st:

ipsy has already released the first look at July's glam bag.



We are for sure getting benetint by Benefit!  I wasn't sure what this product was, so I had to do a little bit of research on it. I don't know if we'll get a trial size or a full size, but the full size is $30 at Sephora.

It is a lip and cheek stain in a rose color. They say it is flattering for all skin tones. I'm hesitant when people say things flatter all skin tones, because it's never true.  However, this will flatter my skin tone, and that's good enough for me. :-P

Here are some pictures I found of people using/wearing benetint:





I can see that it is really sheer, and it gives a very natural look, which I love. So I think I'm going to love this product.


Here's my referral link if you're interested in trying ipsy!

http://www.ipsy.com/?refer=u-hh1dhitczm8r4e9

June 28th :

Here's a sneak peek ipsy posted on their Facebook page:


I'd be happy with any of these colors. They are cute!  Because of the word "pop" and because Pop Beauty is on ipsy's site, people are thinking these might be the Pouty Pop Crayon by POP Beauty.

July 1st:

Another sneak peek today!


Sunscreen was my first thought!  Some people have guessed a specific type and brand. I have no idea how they do it! Most people think this will be Coola Sunscreen. Coola has many sunscreens, so exactly which one is up for debate.  I also believe it will be a deluxe sample size, and not full size.


Also, since today is the 1st, today is the day the money gets taken out! Only 2-3 more weeks until our bags come!  Mine will be delivered to my parents' doorstep!  It will be a lovely present to welcome me to my new home.

July 2nd:

Another sneak peek!


I had no idea what this was. But, there are tons of makeup lovers out there who guessed it: BH Cosmetics California Eye Collection.

July 3rd:


Salt hair and beachy hair?   All I can think of is beach spray for your hair. Like this one from Sexy Hair. We shall see!

July 5th:


Looks like roll on perfume, an orange-ish colored nail polish, a facial scrub, and I'm not sure about the last one, but the packaging sort of looks like a tiny bottle of some kind of Sexy Hair product.

My favorite thing about this picture is Melissa Flemmer's comment below the spoiler picture. I cropped the photo today so that you all could see it! So many people complain about what they get in their ipsy bag, it's so annoying!  The whole point is to try new things.  If you want to pick your own products from a selection they show you, then go to Beauty Army.  Sit down, and shut up!

I'm excited!  If I could pick 1 item out of those 4 items, I would pick the facial scrub because I currently don't have one.  If I don't get the facial scrub, I will be happy with whatever I get.

2 comments:

  1. You've got me sold on ipsy. I need a job...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Well you can give subscriptions as gifts, so maybe for Christmas I'll get you a few months!

    ReplyDelete