Friday, June 14, 2013

Silly Things

Silly things that I geek out about, that is.

Modest T-shirts
T-shirts that fit nicely (not too tight, not too loose), that have a cute neck line (boat, V, square, etc.) that do not require an undershirt to be modest.  Especially in the summertime.

Eyeshadow
New eyeshadow.  Cheap eyeshadow. Cute eyeshadow.  Eyeshadow in general!

I just discovered that Wet n Wild eyeshadow trios are ama-za-zing!  I fell in love with Sin by Urban Decay, but found out that a dupe for it is on the Wet n Wild Walking on Eggshells trio.  The two colors are nearly identical on me, and they also have a similar texture. $18 vs $3, um, I'm sold.  Oh, and I get two other colors with the $3 Wet n Wild one!  No brainer!!  So today I went and bought another Wet n Wild trio in Sweet as Candy.  Gorgeous!

Walking on Eggshells - Picture is from a Google search.

The bottom color in the Walking on Eggshells trio is the dupe for Sin.  I just love it. 

Sweet as Candy - Picture from a Google search.
I wore the Sweet as Candy colors today and I love them. My eyelids freak out when I try to wear pink eyeshadow, but I always love to try new brands, and I hope this one is a winner in that sense.  So far, so good, but I won't get my hopes up.


Wet n Wild trios, try them!! There are 12 different trios... surely one will strike your fancy.

Changing My Hair
 That's a shocker. :)

I've always thought it would be fun to make a collage of all the different hair colors and cuts I've had over the years.  But I don't know how to make collages, and finding pictures would take too long.  So let's just say I've had my hair every color of the rainbow, and more.  Mostly I switch from blonde, to red, to red with blonde, back to blonde.  I'm probably a hair stylist's nightmare.  Good thing I have a great one!  I'm going to be so sad to leave Kellyanne. :(

I'm currently trying to go platinum.  I'm easing into a platinum pixie, if I ever get the guts to get the pixie part.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man! I totally agree with the t-shirt one! It's too hot to have to wear a tank top and I can't wear just a tank top for obvious reasons.

    ReplyDelete