Thursday, October 31, 2013

Drink Please?

Today was a difficult day.

Me and Lily are the only ones in the house, and I'm trying my best to gather all of our belongings that have made their way in here, and take them back out to the motor home or the trailer so that they will move with us on Friday.

I'm moving on Friday!  I'm so overwhelmed.

Lance left this morning, really early, with Bentley and Layla.

I have to say it's too quiet and lonely without my dogs here.  They usually keep me company while I'm working.

I wish I had gone with Lance.  I didn't go because we thought that since my parents are being nice and taking the RV down to Kissimmee and pulling the trailer that has all our stuff in it, I should go with them. And pay for the gasoline.

It's going to be a lonnnnng drive.

The drive is normally 8-9 hours.  But in the RV you can't really go faster than 60mph, so it will be more like 10-11 hours.

We're leaving Friday after my dad gets off work and driving for a few hours. We'll stop at a rest area to sleep, then drive the rest of the way on Saturday.

The motor home will be good for Lily so she doesn't have to be strapped down in a car seat the whole time.  But, I'm still worried.

At least there will be a nap!

Anyway, alone with Lily today while trying to clean and pack wasn't very fun, or easy.

I came into the kitchen to find several messes.

The last one was kind of funny though.

Lily was on the table, and had spilled my drink, which was a full can of soda.  I had opened it, taken a sip and moved along.

So there she was, swishing the liquid all around the table.  When I walked in she looked up at me and said, "Drink please?"

No comments:

Post a Comment