Wednesday, October 16, 2013

My It Works! Journey - Day 8

Just a quick update on this...

I've been doing pretty well at drinking water. I've been writing it down so I could know exactly how much water I've been drinking:

Tue: 70 oz
Wed: 70 oz
Thu: 68 oz
Fri: 66 oz
Sat: 40 oz
Sun: 16 oz (my cheat day)
Mon: 50 oz

I tapered off near the end of the week, and on Sunday I drank a lot of soda.  My soda consumption has gone down from what it was.

Tue: 20 oz
Wed: 12 oz
Thu: 12 oz
Fri: 20 oz
Sat: none
Sun: 24 oz
Mon:12 oz

The weird thing is that I'm only drinking soda out of habit, or because it's there. I don't crave it like I normally do.  I'm not sure if this is because I've been quenching my thirst via water, or because of the Greens I've been taking. Either way, I'm happy about it!  Once I finish off the last of the soda that Lance and I have purchased, it will probably decrease more.

Some other things I've noticed are that I'm not as bloated as I was last week and my jeans and shirts are looser. Again, not sure if I can credit the Greens or the water. However, the Greens have inspired me to drink more water, so for now it's hand in hand.

I have been getting these strange cramps in my lower abdomen. It's not "the time of the month" cramps, but I think they may be coming from taking the Greens. I'm not sure though.

No comments:

Post a Comment