Thursday, October 31, 2013

Ipsy November Glam Bag - Sneak Peeks!

From what I hear, November and December are some of the best months for Ipsy subscribers.  We shall see!


Sneak peaks are a little late this month, aren't they?  We have only one so far, but usually we get one sneak peak each day of the last week of the month.



I will update this post as more information becomes available.




 Sneak Peak # 1:


Six items in the November bag!  That is awesome.  The bonus item will be from em. em is the new makeup line created by Michelle Phan who is also the creator of Ipsy. Her products are supposed to be really good, but I've heard both good and bad reviews of certain items.  It will be fun to get to try something for myself!

Sneak Peek #2:
 

It's basically the same thing as the previous sneak peek, but we also get the theme for the month: Glam it up.  Sounds really fun!  I am not a fan of the gold glitter. I would not like a gold bag. But, if it is gold then oh well!

Sneak Peek #3:
Looks like a Be a Bombshell Lip Crayon. That's fun!  To me they look like the colors Some Beach which is a coral color and Trophy Wife which is a light pink. I'd be happy to try either of these, even though coral generally doesn't look good on me.  I'll keep trying until I find a coral that does!

Sneak Peek #4:


I think these are Pixi bronzers. I can't take credit for knowing that, because I saw this on an Ipsy trading page:

Photo from Tia Maria Green

I'd be happy with the lightest shade or the darkest shade. I could use the lightest shade as a highlight, and the darkest as a contour.  The medium shade would probably look bad on my skin tone.

 Sneak Peek #5:


This clue took me a second to understand. For some reason I was thinking we'd be getting wine glass charms. What in the world would I do with those? I don't drink wine!  But after looking at the picture, I realize it's nail polish.  The shape of the bottle reminds me of the Nailtini I received a few months ago.  Sure enough, Nailtini has Silver Slipper and Cognac in their mini bar line. They also have Caviar Cocktail and Liquid Luau. I'd really prefer a silver color. I think a silver polish would look awesome! If I get the bronze one it would be added to my gift pile for someone with a lovely warm complexion. :) I really hope this is Nailtini because I love the formula of the one I already own.

Sneak Peek #6:

Looks like Kiss Ever EZ false lashes double pack, TRESemme Tres Two Hairspray, Cailyn Built-In Sponge Tip Mineral Eyeshadow in Orchid, GlamGlow Pro Sexy Youthmud Tinglexfoliate Treatment, BH Cosmetics Galaxy Chic Baked Eyeshadow Palette, and HSI Argan Oil.

I'd like any of these items, however the false lashes and hair spray would be used the least by me. I'm crossing my fingers for the mud mask, or the Argan oil.  I love getting new eyeshadows, but I have so many that I really don't need any more.

Sneak Peek #7:
 

This is a gorgeous Starlooks Gem eye liner. I have one in black, and I definitely see myself rocking this one!

Sneak Peek #8:


Annd the bag.  It's really, really cute. I'm sure I'll find a use for it. :)


Interesting in joining Ipsy? I'd love it if you used my referral link: http://www.ipsy.com/?refer=u-hh1dhitczm8r4e9 

No comments:

Post a Comment