Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Lily at Disney World

This first picture is actually Lance's...

This was on the ferry ride to the Magic Kingdom.
While on the ferry, you can see Cinderella's castle in the distance. Lily pointed at it and said, "Oh!" It was pretty cute.


I'm not good at remembering to take pictures, but I did snap a few.

This is Lily getting on her very first ride, It's A Small World.
There is no special reason that this was the first ride, it just worked out that way with the crowds and wait times. Wait times weren't bad anywhere, but It's A Small World was near the rides we got Fast Passes for.

Lily didn't really smile on the ride. She mostly just stared at everything. I thought she'd at least dance!  I guess she was mesmerized by the dancing dolls.


At Lunch at Cosmic Ray's

I really did my homework for this trip when it came to restaurants.  Food in the park is expensive no matter where you eat, so I wanted to choose the best restaurants with good prices.  Cosmic Ray's is a quick service restaurant that has mostly chicken and burgers. I chose this one because it has a great view of Cinderella's castle, and because it has a toppings bar where we could get unlimited toppings. Because Lily loves eating fresh tomatoes, we loaded up on those and let her go to town.

One benefit of bringing an 18 month old to Disney World is that you can order a kid's meal, and the entire kid's meal won't be eaten by your kid!  My game plan was to bring a sandwich for Lily to eat, order a kid's meal, and a regular meal, and the three of us could share everything.  It was plenty of food at every restaurant we did this.

It's hard getting Lily's attention when she has to much to look at!



This was on the People Mover. She fell asleep on this ride, shortly after this picture was taken.


Kilimanjaro Safari! She loved seeing all the animals.


Waiting for our reservation at the 50's Prime Time Cafe

Inside the 50's Prime Time Cafe

It was a fun trip. Lily did very well. We ended each day around 5pm so I could go back to the hotel to work. I think that was good so that we didn't try to get Lily to do too much each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment