Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Beyond Glaze.... Way, Way Beyond.

As most (...or some...) of you know, I work for a political data processing company. And today, being the inauguration of Obama, we are having a party! My job is so freakin' cool. We had pizza from The Pie and donuts from this place called Beyond Glaze. OMG! I am not a big donut fan... seriously... but those donuts are the best donuts I've ever had in my entire life. They have super amazing flavors such as Peach Cobbler, Key Lime Pie and I tried a new one today called White Chocolate Mint. They also have Chocolate Ganoche, Strawberry Cheesecake and much much more.... OMG all sorts of amazing flavors! Basically they are a plain glazed donut, with extra frosting on top that is flavored with these great flavors. The best part is, I don't feel like I'm eating a donut, I feel like I'm eating a slice of key lime pie, or peach cobbler or whatever flavor I've chosen.

I would highly recommend this place if you're craving a donut.

http://www.beyondglaze.com/

PS: Good luck Obama!

No comments:

Post a Comment