Thursday, January 8, 2009

Hair Dye Tricks...and other things...

I heard somewhere...probably Cosmopolitan magazine, that after you get your hair dyed, it's best to not wash it for 3 or 4 days afterward.

So, today is hat day for me, and tomorrow probably will be too. My hair is nasty. You know how when you wash your hair for the first time after getting it colored, all that dye runs down the drain? Yeah... I think that leftover dye makes my hair greasier than just normal head grease. I cannot wait to wash my hair, but I want this dark red brown to last longer, hence, the hat.

What's for lunch today? Spaghetti. And no, it's not moldy. Thank goodness!

I went to the Jazz game last night. Even though we have season tickets, I haven't been to a game since the vs. Orlando game back in the middle of December. Partly because of the 5 game road trip they had, but also because I don't like going to them during the week. We don't get home until 11, and I wake up at 5, and 6 hours of sleep just is NOT enough for me. I am so looking forward to a nap when I get home today. BUt yeah, so between last night's game, and the game Dec 13 against Orlando, all the games were on weekdays. Except one where we decided to go to Tucanos instead because it was really stormy outside.

Tucanos! I freaking love that place. Hands down, my favorite restaurant of all time. I've been there a total of 4 times now. Go me, right? W00t! This most recent time, I discovered that the salad festival has a cold side and a hot side. Yea, I had no idea there were 2 sides. I'd only seen the cold side. How awesome is that? Not that I go there to eat from the salad bar.... bring on the beef! Oh and pineappe. Gotta have that!

No comments:

Post a Comment