Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Weekend Fun

Happy Tuesday!

I had a pretty sweet weekend.

Friday: Lance went to Wendover, with a friend from work and I hung out at my parents' house for a few hours. I met Elise's friend Reed. He's so cool! Plus, he has cool hair, so... yeah. Then my dad, mom and I went to Cafe Rio. It was delicioso!

Saturday: Lance got home from Wendover at about 7:30am. So I decided to go shopping to let him sleep. I met my mom and sisters Emilee and Elise at the Orem mall. I bought some sexy jeans (I'm pretty much addicted to buying hot jeans). This ones are MEK. And yes, they are hott. The salesguy brought me a bunch of ...unique... shirts, but they actually looked good on me! So I bought one of them that has this like... doiley (sp?) looking collar. Yeah, sounds ugly. In fact, I thought it was ugly until I put it on. I think it looks super good on me though. I also bought a jacket that is also way hott. So.... I spent too much money, but hey, I look good, so it's ok. I also went to Aeropostale and bought Eric a couple shirts for his birthday. He seemed to like them! I think he looks good in them. Um, I also bought the best sunless tanning lotion that has ever been created, at least of the ones I've tried. It's Strike Gold by Bath and Body. I love it. When I got home I woke Lance up so we could go get some food, and then we went to the Jazz game. It was a great day... until the Jazz lost. Ugh. They need to snap out of this haze they're in and be the team I know they can be! That totally sounds cheesy, but it's so frustrating when you know how good they can be, but nobody is playing well!

Sunday: We went to my parents' ward because Jared got set apart as an Elder. It was very special. We then had Eric's birthday party, which was nice. There was food and fun! Plus I got to see my Gramma and Grampa. I love them.

So that was my weekend. This was the weekend I was supposed to be in St Louis. :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment