Sunday, January 4, 2009

Exciting Vacations!

I have a bunch of vacations coming up that I am so excited about!

First off, my company is paying for us to go to this First Steps to Success seminar in St. Louis Missouri. We are staying at the Hilton there. It is optional so unfortunately, my company is not paying for the flight or the hotel, but that's ok, it's surprisingly affordable! What they are paying for is our fee to get into the seminar, which is about $200 dollars. So I am more than grateful that they are paying for that. Heck, maybe I'll come away with this with the motivation and capability to become a millionare (I wouldn't be the first person to be able to do that after going to this thingy...). Anyway, I'm going with Rachel Ward, an old friend from high school who I got re-united with when she came to work with me temporarily. She's a lot of fun, and I'm excited to go on a little girls' trip.

Speaking of girls' trips, I'm going on another one for my 21st birthday with Sierra and maybe Cassie. I'm sooo excited! We are going to Vegas. Woot woot! We've been looking at hotels, and I found a couple that I really like, it just depends on how much Cassie and Sierra are okay with spending. :)

I've been to Vegas many, many, many times before. My family used to go twice a year... and since Lance and I got married we've been about 4 times. So it's not a new place to me. I know my way around, I know what a good price on a hotel is, I know what things there are to do for people that aren't 21 that are still totally fun (Chocolate Factory anyone?). But everytime I tell someone about it, they become this know-it-all... and it really bothers me.

Anyway, on our somewhat itinerary that is still up in the air, we have:
Marriage Can Be Murder - this is atotally awesome murder mystery dinner that we want to go to. It's about $50 a person, and you get a 5 course dinner, and you get to basically participate in a murder mystery thing. If any of you have gone to Murder Mystery party it's similar to that, but with real actors, and you don't know who the actors are, and who regular people just like you are. I think it will be totally fun!

We definitely have to make stops at Coke World and M&M World.

I want to go to the Playboy Club and play some blackjack, but we'll see if Sierra is up to that one. She doesn't really know how to play. If not, I at least want to go to some club!

Definitely have to visit the Ethel M Chocolate Factory... free chocolate, hello I am so there!

There's lots of other things we'll do, but I'm done writing about them.

Last on my vacation list: another cruise! Woot woot! Lance and I are somewhat planning another cruise to go on. This time we want to go out of Miami, FL and go to the Bahamas. We'll see though. That one is just an idea right now, but if we go we'll go in May.

1 comment:

  1. That is so fun! We should plan a trip with you guys. Eventually, we want to go on a 10 day cruise from FL to CA that will go through the panama canal.

    ReplyDelete