Monday, January 10, 2011

Introducing...

Myself!

My name is Jennifer Renee Keele Peterson.  I am LDS.  I am 22 years old.  I was born April 14, 1988 in American Fork, Utah.  I married the love of my life/high school sweetheart, Lance Peterson, on July 7, 2007 in the South Jordan temple, after dating on and off for 5 years.


Those are the facts.  Anything else I tell you, may or may not be true.








I crack myself up.


I get self conscious when no one laughs at what I think is funny.
I'm very concerned about what others think of me, but I'm learning to care less and less as I get older.
I love my dogs.  Sometimes I feel overwhelmed with how much I love them.
 Don't tell me to have kids or I'll be upset with you.  I'll have them when God tells me it's time.
 I'm lazy.  I hate doing dishes and laundry and would gladly pay someone a good sum of money to do it for me, if Lance would let me.



Lance is my best friend.  We complete each other.
Sierra is my other best friend.
I have a cat and I hate her.
I collect designer jeans, and I need to stop.
I prefer wearing heels over any other kind of shoe.
I'm self conscious about my nose.
I've had my hair every color of the rainbow, and more.
I love dancing.
I was on my high school's ballroom team.
I love my family.
I *must* have my toenails painted at all times.
I'm left-handed.
I teach the 4-5 year olds in Primary, and I love it.  They teach me much more than I could ever teach them.
I want to live in Salt Lake City.  Well, I'd really like to live somewhere warmer, such as Henderson, NV or Cape Coral, FL, but... I'm trying to be more realistic.
I love Utah Jazz basketball.  I'd say I know more about them than most girls.
I want a Range Rover.
I'm trying (again) to overcome my addiction to Dr. Pepper.
I've always wanted to go to hair school.

That's me!

No comments:

Post a Comment