Friday, January 21, 2011

My Definition of Love

Honestly, I'm not a writer.  I don't describe things very well, therefore I do not define things very well.

When I first fell in love with Lance, I knew I was in love with him because....
I wanted to spend all of my time with him.
I could tell him anything and talk to him about anything.
He made me feel appreciated.
We understood each other.


The way I know I'm still in love with him is....
It makes me sick to my stomach to think about not being with him, not having him around, not hearing his voice, not hearing his laugh.
I know what he is going to do and how he is going to act before he does it.


Dictionary.com says the opposite of love is hate.

I disagree.  I think the opposite of love is not caring, indifference.

No comments:

Post a Comment