Friday, January 21, 2011

My Parents

I like my dad, he is neat.  He says and does funny things. For example, his index finger on his left hand is only half there.  Why, you ask?  Because he shot it off.  Yep.  When he was eight.  For fun.  Actually, he didn't know the gun was loaded.  He put his finger on the end and pulled the trigger.  Isn't that silly?  He's so great.  Our birthdays are in the same week, so we always do something fun together.




This picture of my mom makes me laugh.  She probably wouldn't like it.  She's kind of sensitive.  Mom, if you're reading this, I don't mean that it's a bad thing to be sensitive.  Also, I'm sorry if this embarasses you.  Embarrassing people is how I show them I love them.  :-)  Anyway, my mom has always been a great mom.  She taught me how to cook and clean and do laundry.  She gets silly sometimes and likes to dance in the kitchen.  I like that, because I dance in the kitchen, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment