Monday, January 31, 2011

What I Am Wearing Today

I love clothes, so I am very excited to tell you about this.  It's too bad I didn't prepare and wear my favorite outfit. :(

But anyway....I'm wearing...

-a brown Wonder Tee from Down East.  I LOVE these things.  They are a modest girl's dream.
-a long-sleeved shirt that I bought at Buckle about 3 years ago.  It's cream and has a cool, sparkly design on it.  It doesn't look very old because I take good care of my clothes.

-my least favorite pair of jeans.  They're just BKE Culture, again from Buckle.  Honestly, I don't like BKE jeans.  They stretch out too much, and in weird places.  I bought these a few months ago.

-some Rocket Dog shoes, again from Buckle.  Lance got me them for Christmas last year (2009).

-my wedding ring.  I got it just over four years ago, and I still love it today as much as I did then. :-) Oh, and I still love the man, too.  ;-)

-some earrings that Lance bought for me before we were married.  I can't remember when, but it was a looooong time ago (at least 6 years ago).  They are just fake diamond earrings, with silver posts.

-a Tiffany's necklace that I got for a STEAL of a deal.  Check this store out.  I'm wearing this one. I absolutely love it.  It's kinda heavy!

-a barrette thingy from claires.  It's sparkly.  What's not to like?

-oh, and some fake nails made by Broadway nails.  I have a new found love for press on nails.  They look adorable, they are cheap, and they don't ruin your real nail underneath.  That being said, my real nails are crappy anyway, so ruining them doesn't matter to me, this is just cheaper than getting my nails done every two weeks.

1 comment: