Sunday, January 23, 2011

My Day, sorta

Today is the first day of the weight loss competition.  I do not exercise on Sundays, therefore, today will just be a day of planning my new diet and my strategy to win!

Last night we bought a scale.  I weigh 7 pounds less than I thought I did, therefore instead of my goal to be to lose 15 pounds, it is now to lose 10 lbs.  I do not think it is going to be easy.

Insanity, round three, starts tomorrow at 5:45 am.

I have church today, and I need to go do my hair and makeup.  My teaching companion and I take turns teaching, and it is my turn today.  The lesson is on Joseph Smith's childhood.  It's a whooooole lot of talking and not a lot of playing, so I came up with some games we can play during the lesson so they don't get bored.  Four year olds don't have a long attention span.

Layla is whining right now because she misses Bentley.  Bentley went on a ride with daddy.

I watched Hoarders last night and it made me want to deep clean my house and take out all the trash.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment