Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Insanity Day 3: Cardio Power & Resistance

I hurt.  So much.  I walk like... well, I can't think of a nice way to describe it, so let's just say I walk funny.  This morning, the thing that was the most sore was my bum and inner thighs.  What did the warm-up consist of?  Among other things, Power Jacks.  Power Jacks are like jumping jacks, except instead of standing with your legs apart and jumping to close them, you go down to a squat and jump up from there.  Yeah, that felt nice with my weak, sore legs.

I don't want to say that I didn't try as hard today as I did yesterday, but I didn't try as hard today as I did yesterday.  I did the warm-up circuit once, the first circuit once and the second circuit once, plus all of the stretching.  So, I cut out 2/3 of the workout today.  But!  I did more of each circuit consecutively than I did yesterday.  I'm not sure which is better, but this worked for me.  I'll think I'll finish out the week this way.  Some exercise is better than no exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment