Friday, February 18, 2011

What's In My Bag

Some of these are weird.  But ok...

I'm going to take this opportunity to clean out my purse as well.  Hooray!

I have my Regence card, just randomly in a pocket of my purse.

My phone.

My car and house keys.

A piece of paper a child in my primary class gave me.  She wrote her name on it, and wanted me to keep it.

An unused paper napkin.

A... piece of paper with my name on it... ?  Ok.

Old CoverGirl mascara.

My work/desk/computer lock keys.

Four different lip glosses.

Two different chapsticks.

Random shreds of paper.

Slumber Parties Hostess Lingerie Club card.  (TMI?  Oh well.)

A picture of the haircut I've been sporting for over six months now.

Subway receipt.

And old Marriage Can Be Murder ticket stub from when Sierra and I went to Vegas for our 21st birthdays.

Oh hey... I just found an earring I've been looking for.

My wallet.  Please, don't tell me to go through that as well....

Provo College keychain thingy.

A grocery list.  The only thing written on it is milk.  I guess I needed milk?

A card for a free chicken sandwich at Chick-fil-A.

One tampon.

Two bobby pins.

No comments:

Post a Comment