Sunday, February 13, 2011

Triumph!

I just made this.  Mine doesn't look nearly as good as Tammy's, but I'm proud of myself!

In an attempt to make the cake "fancy", I broke out my Dessert decorator Pro for the first time.  I got it as a wedding present, so it's been about 3.5 years.  I need more practice with it...  Anyway, I should have stopped with the icing after the heart, but I didn't want  to waste the deliciousness of the cream cheese frosting, so I kept going until it was all gone.





What resulted is a slightly ugly, but very delicious rendition of Tammy's Chocolate Bananas Foster Cake.

Happy Valentine's Day!


PS: I hate Valentine's Day.  Lance, I don't want chocolates, I don't want flowers, I don't want jewelry.  I would be perfectly happy ordering pizza and watching a movie in the comfort of our home.  Take the money you want to spend on me, and put it in savings.  :-)

PSS (or is it PPS?): We're saving up for something super exciting!  But I'll post about that another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment