Friday, February 18, 2011

My Siblings!


This picture is great.  It's a couple of years old, but I love it.

In the top right corner is a cute couple.  That's my older brother, Eric and his lovely wife Katie.  Eric just turned 25 years old this past January.  He has a beautiful 6 month old daughter named Mabel who looks a lot like he did when he was a kid, but you can definitely see some of Katie in Mabel as well.  They are a beautiful family.  Eric is extremely giving.  If he gets 20 extra bucks somewhere, he'll want to buy everyone in the family pizza.  That's just the way he is.  I would like to be as giving as he is.  I love Katie because she is honest.  You don't ever have to guess around her because she is straight forward with you.  She is very logical, like I am. :-)  She is fun to hang out with.


My little brother, Jared, is a goof.  Jared is going to be 21 in June.  He is currently serving the Lord on a mission in Guatemala.  Jared is the perfect mix between hard work and hard play.  When he was younger he would go around the neighborhood and mow people's lawns, but he wouldn't stop there.  He would edge their lawns with a weed whacker.  He would make people's lawns look amazing.  That's the type of guy he is.  If you ask him to do something, he won't just do it 100%, he'll give you at least 110%.  I'm sure he's giving the Lord 110% as well.



Next in line is my sister Elise.  Elise will be 18 in September.  She is very witty.  Her humor is dry and sarcastic, and I like that.  She is extremely smart.  She will probably grow up to be a multi-millionaire business owner.  She can draw better than anyone I know.  She loves animals and is usually holding one in our family photos.  She won't pretend to happy when she's not, and I respect that.


Emilee is the next oldest.  She will be 15 years old in May.  When I go to my parents' house to visit, she is always happy and excited to see me, and it makes me feel good.  She does a great job at surrounding herself with positive people.  She will probably be in the General Primary Presidency someday because she is happy and bubbly.  She has a singing voice like an angel.  I'm not kidding.  I'm pretty sure she'll be a voice in a Disney movie.

The youngest in my family is Jessica.  Jessica is honest.  Too honest.  While Elise and Emilee greet me with "Jenn!  Hello!"  Jessica greets me with, "What are you doing here?"  She's so funny.  She loves to play games.  Every time I go over there, she wants to play a game.  I like this, because I love playing games.


So that's my family.  I have 5 siblings.  Growing up, I never thought of my family as a large family.  I now realize that it is quite a bit larger than most families these days.  We went without a lot of things, but I don't regret a second of it.  Big families are great!  There is always someone there to talk to.  My siblings are my best friends.

1 comment:

  1. Love this Jenn! :) Thank you for your sweet compliments. Here's mine for you
    Jenn is the second oldest after and oldest girl in the family. She is always dressed super cute and wearing heals. I wish I could dress like her. She's good at inviting people to do things and she is TONS of fun. It's not a party with out Jenn. I also love that Jenn is sincere in her feelings. She won't lie to anyone about anything. What you see is what you get. I'm happy to have her as a sister. :)

    ReplyDelete