Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Meh

I didn't get up yesterday morning to workout, so I worked out in the evening.  It was different for sure.  I don't like it at all.  I think I'll stick with mornings.  Hence... why I'm here right now.  Just got done with another.  I think these ones were too close together though, so now I'm exhausted.

Completely cheated this past weekend on my "diet".  I had tons of DP.  The interesting thing about it is that you can feel a difference in your body during your workout when you eat right versus when you're not eating right. But, it was a holiday.  I'm gonna let it go.

I did my second Fit Test on Monday and I have improved a little on each of the exercises, so that's good.  I measured myself last night and I haven't really changed at all.  I weighed myself and I'm back where I started.  So who knows what's going on.  Maybe after two more weeks it will make more sense.

I get my hair done tonight! Finally!  I think my last one was in August or something.  Anyway, that's all that's going on, really.

Oh yeah, and Lance found a job.  It's through a temp agency so it's a pay cut, but when he gets hired on he'll be back up to what he was.  So that's good.  I'm being nonchalant about it because I don't know if he'll like it.  We'll see.

1 comment:

  1. I had my first soda in about a month yesterday because I was sick and tired and didn't know how else to get through work. Not looking forward to learning how it affects my run today. Back on the wagon now! You're doing awesome, Jenn!

    ReplyDelete