Thursday, February 4, 2010

Good News!

Today was Cardio Recovery, and thank goodness!  It was a lot of stretching and pilates.  So, pretty much yogalates.

Tomorrow is Pure Cardio and I'm pretty sure I am going to die.  One the bright side tomorrow is the last video for level one, or month one, so after that I get to just repeat all of them for the next three weeks.  I'm looking forward to getting better and stronger with each one.  The good news for you is that this means I probably won't bother you with blog updates about how much it hurts or how hard it is.  Hooray!

Mission: Look Better in Swimsuit is in full effect!

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could do this with you! This summer I'm definitely NOT going to look awesome in a bathing suit. I think I might just avoid them all together.... You should do before and after pictures in your swim suit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not annoyed at all. I enjoy hearing of your fitness progress. :)

    ReplyDelete