Saturday, February 27, 2010

Bring It!

Month 1 of Insanity is COMPLETE!!  The workouts never got easier from day one.  I am just less sore than I was starting off, which is nice.  I like being a little sore because it makes me pay attention to the muscles that are working... kinda weird, I know.  But whatev's.

I haven't measured or weighed myself yet.  But I don't think I want to do that until after my "recovery week".  This week I do the same workout every day, then next Monday I will weigh myself, do the fit test, take measurements... but also on the scheudle is Max Interval Circuit.  So... It'll be at least 90 minutes of exercising next Monday...  Hello 5:30am!  I'm ready. Bring it.

I've noticed lately that I have muscles in places I've never noticed before.  It sounds weird... I mean, I knew I had muscles there, I just never noticed them.  These areas are my butt, my shoulders, and my ABS!  It feels gooooood.  I have tons more energy than I had a month ago.  My complexion is a lot better (probably because of all the water I'm drinking). My arms, legs and abs feel a lot tighter.  This could just be a mental thing though.  Overall, I feel great, and I feel like I look great.

Month two the workouts are each an hour long, when month one they were only 40 minutes.  They are all harder, too.  Supposedly they are the "hardest workouts ever put on DVD". 

Bring it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment