Monday, February 1, 2010

Insanity Workout - Day 1




Started this workout today.... and it hurts... a lot.  Now when I walk all my muscles shake with weakness.

I got up at 6:00 to start this beast.  Why?  Because that's the only time I have available between my callings as a Primary teacher, a wife, a daughter, a sister, a visiting teacher, an employee, a friend, and a loyal Jazz fan. 

During the workout, I drank more water than I would normally drink in an entire week!

I don't expect to get a hard body like the people in the video above. I do, however, expect to be able to look better in my swimsuit!!


Only 59 more days to go!

2 comments:

  1. You're CRAZY! I did P90X, which is made by the same people, and I only lasted about 2 weeks. I got sick of not being able to get out of bed because I was so sore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoooah. You're going to be freaking buff.

    ReplyDelete