Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Day Three!

I went to relief society for the first time last night.  It was a good time.  We had brownies and saw some skits about visiting teaching.  Visiting teaching is something I do need to improve.  I give up too easily.

Unlike yesterday, today when I woke up I was not more sore than when I went to bed.  I am so thankful for that!

Day three is complete!  Today was Cardio Power and Resistance....  the warmup still feels like a workout to me, but I know if I keep pushing it will get easier and I will get stronger.

Took my measurements yesterday... I was supposed to take them before I started, but I don't think I've gone down in inches yet.  They say to track my progress by inches I lose, not pounds.  Since I am gaining muscle I'm likely to be heavier than when I started.  We'll see.  But guess what?  My left calf is a whole INCH bigger than my right calf!  What is that about?

Now if I could just curb my hunger so I'm not eating all the time!!!!

Day three down!  Time to shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment