Friday, February 12, 2010

Almost Two Weeks

...since I started Insanity and I still haven't taken my before picture.  It's not even a before picture anymore, really.  I feel healthier but I'm not sure if I've lost anything yet.  I weighed myself on Monday and I had gained a pound.  I was disappointed, but like I mentioned in an earlier post I'm supposed to be gaining muscle, so being heavier is normal.  But if I keep gaining a pound a week I'm gonna be a muscle head, and look gross!! 

Anyway, I'm planning to take the picture on Sunday.  But just FYI, you lucky folks won't see it until after I'm done... IF (yes, IF) there's a difference.  I don't see how there could not be a difference... but still.  It would be embarassing to put up a before and after and they look the same.  Especially with how much I've been whining about how hard it is.

Yesterday I decided to committ to the nutrition plan a little better.  I cut out soda, most fast food, candy and I've started counting calories.  I used to mentally count them, but now it's on paper.  Yesterday I ate 1250.  Today so far I've eaten 160.  Not that you care... but yea.  They strongly urge you to not eat under 1300 calories.  I would have eaten over that yesterday, but work was really busy and I didn't have time for a real lunch.

I drink at least 40oz of water daily.  I know, I know.. it's not as much as you're supposed to be drinking.  It's hard to gag it down when you're not thirsty.  I drink 20oz during the workout, and then another 20oz throughout the rest of the day.  But uh... 40oz is A LOT better than how much I was drinking before.  I'm trying to get it where I drink 20oz before work, 20oz during work, then 20oz after work.  But, like I said, it's hard to gag it down when you're not thirsty.  I'll get there... hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment