Monday, February 8, 2010

Wanna Hear a Secret?

It's hard work for me to sit and watch a football game for four hours.  Four hours?! Why are football games so stinking long, anyway?  Really, the only time I'll sit through an entire game is the Superbowl, and that's only so I won't be left out from the rest of the world.  Oh yeah, and the commercials are pretty good, too.  Oh, and I'll take any excuse for a party! :-)

So this year, I decided to go with the team whose quarterback had a name I didn't recognize.  Yeup, that means the Saints.  Guess I chose right, eh?  Last year I chose the Steelers because I love Polamalu and his hair.  Again, I chose right.

I admire the strength, agility, flexibility, quick thinking, and just the down right amazing physical condition of these guys.  Did you see the two point conversion where he was rolling in the air with his arms and legs extended?  That is HARD WORK!  It baffled me that he would be thinking about his field position AND be able to hold himself in a position like that. 

I do like football, I just think the games are too long.  Maybe I should just watch games starting from the beginning of the second half....

Insanity has football drills in it.  They are hard. (Yes, I had to mention my workout.  I'm sorry.  It's still hard!)

No comments:

Post a Comment