Thursday, November 3, 2011

Bentley and Layla

I'm thankful for my two doggies.  I love them so much!  I love how excited and happy they are when we get home from work.  I love how happy and excited they are when we tell them they get to put on their collars and go for a ride in the car.  I love how snuggly they are when they're tired.  I love how they listen to me, and look at me, and tilt their heads to the side when they recognize words I say.  I love how they don't go potty (or number two) in the house.  They're such good girls.

Last week we had a little scare with Bentley.  I got out of bed, let them outside for a bit, then started getting ready for work.  5 minutes later, Lance comes down holding a limp Bentley in his arms.  She wasn't breathing very well, her ears were down, and she looked so sad and so scared.

We immediately went to the vet.  He said she had an upper respiratory infection that could turn into the dog flu.  Who knew dogs could get the flu?  He gave us some medicine, and we went on our way.  She did get better, and I was relieved that it wasn't life threatening.

A few days later, the vet called to see how Bentley was doing.  So thoughtful!

No comments:

Post a Comment