Monday, November 7, 2011

Patience

I'm thankful for patience.  Unfortunately, I don't have any.

But thank you to those who are patient with my lack of patience.  Like Lance.  He deals with my outbursts of, "YOU'RE NOT LISTENING TO ME!" by saying, "I'm sorry. I am listening to you. I'm just trying to have fun."

On a side note: Pregnant women should NOT be in charge of training people.

Make that, *I* shouldn't be in charge of training people.  I am so sick of it (wouldn't you be if you had to train new people over and over and over again) that if my current trainee doesn't remember something after I've told them (only once), I get incredibly annoyed.  I'm sorry, take notes.  You did?  Great. Follow them!  You missed that?  Well, maybe you should take better notes.  And ask questions.

I'm more understanding if you ask a question, rather than say you've checked something and it's completely wrong.


Oh yeah, patience.  *sigh*

I'll be patient with Lily, about most things, I think...right?

No comments:

Post a Comment