Tuesday, November 22, 2011

More Thank Yous

Hi!

I put our turkey in the fridge on Friday morning and it's still really frozen.  I'm starting to get nervous.....  However, I am thankful for refrigerators.

I bought a brining bag, because they are humongous and can fit a 22lb turkey, plus two gallons if liquid in them.  Best creation ever!  I'm thankful for brining bags.

I took my marketing research test on Saturday.  I hope I passed.  I'm thankful my company gave me the opportunity to continue my education.

Lance is home sick today.  Part of me is secretly hoping he did the dishes.  But when I was home sick last week, did I do the dishes?  Alas, I did not.  So I won't be sad if the house is as messy as I left it this morning.

Did you know that I will be seeing my long lost family in 9 days?  I'm so excited. (I'm thankful for airplanes.)

I have this desire to publicly brag about my awesome brother-in-law, Jeff Morrey.  However, I can't say why.  It's a secret, for now.  But let's just say that he is so awesome and he made me 100 times more excited for Christmas!

Does that catch me up on thank-yous?

No comments:

Post a Comment