Friday, November 11, 2011

Frozen Lunches

Yeup, that's what I'm thankful for today.

My favorite brand would have to be Healthy Choice.  Stouffer's is pretty good too.

Yesterday, I tried the new pumpkin ravioli from Health Choice, it was super good!  Today I'm having one with broccoli and beef in it.

These frozen lunches help me to save money by being cheaper than eating out for lunch.  You can buy them for about $2-$3 a piece, when eating out is at least $5 a person most places.  I know when I actually make enough dinner for leftovers it's even cheaper than the $2 frozen meal... but I don't always make dinner.  So. Yeah.

My absolute favorite frozen lunch is the Red Pepper Alfredo from Healthy Choice.  It is comparable to Pizza Pie Cafe's red pepper pasta sauce, which I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment