Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Cuter With Time

Lily helping Daddy make a sandwich

Lily is a good helper.

She likes to help me load the dishwasher by taking out the silverware from the silverware basket one by one.

She likes to help me do laundry by taking items out of the folded laundry baskets and throwing them around the room.  Then later she will "put on" each item and crawl around with four or five items of clothing wrapped around her neck.

She's walking more and more, but crawling is still her preferred way to get around.

She loves to drink from a cup, or from a straw, unless it's bedtime.  If it's bedtime, it must be a bottle.

Today she went to the store with Daddy, so I got some kisses before she left.  I asked for a kiss from her, which usually involves her sitting really still waiting for me to kiss her.  Then I got a kiss from Daddy, who was holding Lily at the time.  Then Lily pushed mine and Lance's faces together to make us kiss again. And again. And again.  It made me laugh!  She is so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment