Monday, May 13, 2013

Some Pictures From the Last Month


On the airplane to Denver. Lily was really good. We gave her lots of sugar.

This was at our hotel in Denver. It was a snowy day and we weren't able to go to the baseball game that we went to Denver for in the first place. Poor Lance, his birthday trip was ruined. I think we still had fun, though.


This was taken at dinner our first night in Denver. I can't remember where we ate...


A picture of my "warm" hair. It looks less orange now that I've been washing it with blue violet shampoo.
I took this picture while doing an experiment with some primer. If anyone is interested, I'll share the deets. :)
My sweet Lily is so fun.
 
She likes to climb into baskets.


This was taken on Mother's Day. I'm very lucky to have them.

1 comment:

  1. Bar Louie is the name of the restaurant we went to our first night in Denver.

    ReplyDelete