Friday, May 17, 2013

Teeth

Last night I dreamt that my teeth were horrible. My front teeth were loose and one of my canines was green, chipped and had a huge cavity. Most of my other teeth were yellow or brown. In my dream, Lance's teeth had the same problem.

I'm a teeth person. I've always been attracted to people with nice, white, straight teeth. My teeth are not straight, especially on the bottom, and I've been really self conscious about it lately. I want braces! I used to bleach my teeth every couple of months using Crest Whitestrips and I haven't done it in a while. I think it's time.

Since having Lily, my oral hygiene has decreased drastically. I blame it on working at night. I go to bed really late then wake up when Lily wakes up. Until recently, I would hop out of bed as soon as she was awake and start the day. I'm trying to be better about starting my day in prayer, alone, and then another prayer with her.

Now I need to work brushing my teeth into the morning routine. *embarrassed face*

No comments:

Post a Comment