Thursday, May 23, 2013

ipsy Glam Bags!

I just started a subscription for ipsy!  I'm so so so excited!

I recently heard about a few different beauty boxes where they send you a bunch of beauty product samples for a small fee each month.  After looking into it more, it seemed totally up my alley.

I compared several different ones, but ipsy looks the best for my personal taste and budget.

It's $10 a month, automatic billing.  I can cancel anytime. I get a bag of goodies delivered to my door (free shipping)!  And the bag the goodies come in is cute too (as seen in photos from the ones they've sent out previously.).

Here's what ipsy says on their site:

ipsy is a beauty community in which ipsters can learn new beauty tricks and participate along with their favorite beauty Stylists in monthly looks. By subscribing to Glam Bags, you will receive 4 to 5 sample or full-sized beauty (makeup, skincare, haircare, and nailcare) products each month, that let you try new products for fun.

By receiving the Glam Bag, you’ll be able to participate along with the Stylists at home with the same products that they will be showcasing. You are also encouraged to create and share your own Looks and videos on our site, and participate in weekly Look Challenges!

Membership to the ipsy community is 100% free. The cost to receive the Glam Bag is only $10 a month (or $110 for a full year's 12 Glam Bags). Shipping is always free in the US! Shipping in Canada is USD $4.95 per month.
 
Check out last month's glam bag:




I get extra free goodies if I refer people. So, if you're interested, please use my link!

http://www.ipsy.com/?refer=u-hh1dhitczm8r4e9


My first bag will come in the middle of June... I'll let you know what comes in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment