Monday, March 31, 2014

Focus T25 - Week 5

Day 29 - Monday | Total Body Circuit

Wow, I did horrible today. I started without breakfast, got 7 minutes into it and about died. So I stopped, drank my milkshake then picked up where I left off.  I got tired really easily in each circuit, and I completely skipped the plank oblique pushups.

I'm also sick, again. I think I got it from Lily, who got it from nursery a couple weeks ago.  We didn't take Lily to nursery yesterday. Daddy stayed home with her.  Nursery did need an extra helper though, so I stayed in there and helped. So yeah, double whammy.

By the look of this week's schedule, I think they are trying to kill me.  Total Body Circuit today and Wednesday and Friday?  Friday is Total Body Circuit and Lower Focus?  Ouch!  They really want me to be exhausted when I start the Beta round, don't they?

Day 30 - Tuesday | Ab Intervals

Again with the Ab Intervals without another workout attached to it.  Call me crazy, but it's harder by itself. Also, punching my stomach was not nearly as satisfying as it was last week. It feels squishy all over again.  Maybe because I'm sick I wasn't flexing as much as I should have been.

I about died with 6 minutes to go put I kept pushing (and yelling out in pain), and next thing I new, there was only 2 minutes left. That was nice.  Especially since the last minute is just a slow high knee jog.

I guess this is as good as I'm gonna get at this workout because the Beta round has a different one.

Day 31 - Wednesday | Total Body Circuit

I did so bad today!  My abs are sore from yesterday. It's a deep, deep sore.  Two deeps! :-)  I also wheeze every time I breathe, my nose is stuffy, and all I want to do is sleep.  But I tried!  I tried so hard to do this workout.  I feel like my body just kept giving out.  I'd start a circuit and then pratically die before it was over.  I'd catch my breath for a little while and then keep trying, but I feel like my body was just not cooperating.  I ended the workout with very little sweat, but being very exhausted. I almost feel like I did nothing beneficial today.

Not feeling so great about myself this week.

Day 32  - Thursday | Cardio

This whole week is just a big bucket of suck. I did more modified moves than I care to admit, and I rested more than I care to admit.  I really hope my physical exhaustion is due to how late I've been working this week and that I'm sick.  It's starting to feel like I'll never get better from this cold, and that I'm going backwards in my workouts.

Day 33 - Friday | Total Body Circuit & Lower Focus

I'm finally feeling better from my second cold this month, but I am mentally and physically exhausted.  I'm pretty sure I haven't gotten to bed before 4am any day this week. Have I taken naps?  No.  The other day my work computer was down so my boss, Donni, said she'd text me when it came up.  I totally fell asleep.  I jumped awake wondering what time it was, where I was, and what year it was.  I checked my phone and luckily it had only been 10 minutes since she told me my computer was ready. I lucked out.

Lily motivated me to work out today. She saw my workout clothes and said, "Work out! Yeah! Do it!"  Something like that.  Maybe not all together like that.  But yeah. She likes to work out with me.

Total Body Circuit sucked today.  I mean bad.  I feel like I did worse than the very first time I did this workout.  I did modified moves the entire time, and even stopped those early.  Lily needed a diaper change, so I just let the video keep playing while I did that, so I missed a good three minutes there.  By the end of the workout I was really sweaty, but that's probably because I forgot to turn the A/C on and it was 79 degrees in here.

I started Lower Focus.  I did about two minutes of it, then I decided, "Forget this. I have a lot to get done today, and all I want to do is take a nap. It's already 2:15 in the afternoon. I'm done. This week sucks. Oh well."


Day 34 - STATurday


I weighed myself today and I was UP .1 pound from starting. I weighed myself Monday morning and I was down 2.4 from starting.  So, whatever.
Day 36 - Sunday | Stretch


I didn't do it.


Am I ready for Beta round? Probably not. We'll see what happens.  I purchased some light 5lb dumbbells on Saturday to use during the workouts. We'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment