Friday, March 7, 2014

Ipsy March - Sneak Peeks

Sneak Peek #1:


Bare Minerals! I am really excited about this.  On the upper left we have Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie lip gloss mini. I received a Moxie lip gloss mini with a bunch of free samples when I ordered a high end foundation from Ulta. I got the gloss in the color Rebel which is kind of a sheer light pink-mauve. I like to wear it over a coral lip pencil.  It smells like white chocolate and peppermint. It is amazing! 

On the lower right I'm assuming it's a Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie lipstick.  Usually I prefer lipsticks to lip gloss, so really I'm going to be happy with whichever item I receive!

Sneak Peek #2:

s

On the left looks like an NYX Love In Rio palette. There are several that have similar colors as the one in the picture, so I'm not sure which one it will be.  I'm excited about this because I almost bought one of these palettes a little while back when I was on a hunt for some matte eyeshadows. I have never tried NYX eyeshadow, but I've heard it's decent.

On the right looks like Be A Bombshell eyeshadow quad in Bora Bora. Katie, my sister in law, would look fabulous in those colors!  Definitely good for gorgeous olive toned skin.  I think it'd be fun to play with that orangey shade in the spring time.  Coral eyeshadow looks are totally hot right now.

Sneak Peek #3:


Upper left looks like Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream. It has an SPF of 42. I want!

Right below that is a Chella pencil. It looks like it could be navy blue.  I'm not sure because on Chella's site the only pencils I see are eyebrow pencils.  I wouldn't mind getting a navy blue eyeliner. I also wouldn't mind getting an eyebrow pencil, but hopefully not in navy blue. ;-)

To the right looks like a Nicole by OPI nail polish from their Roughles collection in the color On What Grounds? It's a textured nail polish, and those don't appeal to me. I could use a blue nail polish though...

Sneak Peek #4:

On the left is Pacifica Indian Coconut Nectar Body Butter. Past Ipsy bags have had Pacifica products in them, but I have not yet received one.  I hear they are really great. The body butters have so many good scents, I kind of wish a different scent were available for the Ipsy bags. Indian Coconut Nectar? Like, what is that, even?

Just to the right and slightly above the Pacifica is Klorane Soothing and Relaxing Patches for Tired Eyes. I like the sound of that!

To the right of the body butter is a Pixi product that could be their Mini Flawless Beauty Primer.  I love, love, love primer!  It does wonders for the look and longevity of my makeup. I also have large pores, and some primers do a good job of filling those in so my makeup can glide right over top and make my pores look smaller. Always happy to try a new primer!

On the right we have Vita Liberata Phenomenal Lotion. A sunless tanner!  And a really high quality one that that!


Sneak Peek #5:


This bag is adorable!  I'm loving it.  How cool is it that it was designed by a local artist?


Our bags will contain:

One of the following:
  • Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie lip gloss mini
  • Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie lipstick mini
One of the following:
  • NYX Love in rio palette
  • Be a Bombshell eyeshadow quad
One of the following:
  • Misha M BB cream
  • Chella eye pencil
  • OPI Nicole nail polish 
One of the following:
  • Pacifica Body Butter
  • Pixi Primer
  • Vita Liberata sunless tanner 

Interested in trying Ipsy?  I'd love it if you used my link!  http://www.ipsy.com/?refer=u-hh1dhitczm8r4e9
 

No comments:

Post a Comment